Public Relations Specialist
Animi Causa (www.animicausa.com) is looking for an experienced Public Relations Specialist.
Our PR Specialist will be responsible for proactively securing media
coverage for animicausa.com, pitching to media outlets on both a
local (US) and national level and building rapport with the reporters/editors.
The ideal candidate has a passion for both PR and the design scene
and can gracefully leverage our accomplishments as well as our site to
help us solidify our place as a dominant brand in the marketplace.
The PR Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of traditional and digital public relations and social media campaigns on behalf of our company.
This role is responsible for daily contact between our company and the Journalists/bloggers.
You will be responsible for carrying out the plans on a daily basis.
Related to social media, you will manage social networks, content sharing sites, and blogs. You must demonstrate extensive social media experience. At the present moment, you actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities and are well-connected with the broader social media world. Must think strategically, in addition to the day-to-day implementation of social media programs.
Who are you? You’re a storyteller, someone who knows how to connect with people in a real and genuine way and help them to be part of something big…
• 2-4 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of success in media relations (Especially in the US)
• Proactively develop newsworthy story angles by analyzing company data and industry trends
• Drive national media coverage for Animi Causa
• Pursue company features in top national media outlets
• Build and maintain relationships with reporters and editors
• Write, edit, optimize and distribute press releases to all major magazines, blogs and social media sites.
• Pitch and respond to media and blogger inquiries
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key journalist and online influencers
• Creates comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic.
• Implements and manages social media programs.
• Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
• Measures the impact of social media on overall project efforts.
• Participate in the creation and implementation of integrated public relations programs using digital and social media methods
• Proactively track editorial calendars and online blog content to bring forward opportunities for placements
• Monitor, track and value traditional and digital media placements
• Superior writing, editing and communication skills
• Working knowledge of social media marketing tools
Animi Causa is an Israeli based company who sells designer products worldwide.
As our office is located in Israel you will work from your office/home office and will be in touch
with us on a daily basis via email/phone/skype etc.